[Dailydrool] scooter pie

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:17:02 PDT 2010

We are very sorry Scooter pie had to make his journey to the bridge..It is
always hard knowing they left and knowing the hole that is left in their
familys heart...but even harder when it is a furkid you have met and
petted..

Scooter pie you leave a legasy behind you and everyone will rememeber you
foreber.  We have the cover to the Scooter pie cook book..as it was the only
part that wasnt ate when the furkids decided to read it.

Lots of healing heart drool to your mommy.

I'm waving at you Scooter  Pie...can you see me now???

Bobby