[Dailydrool] Out of Africa Bassets Update

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:34:57 PDT 2010

Dear Drool family,

We are all safely home in Wilderness in the Western Cape, the hounds
arrived yesterday, all safe and sound.  I got an overwhelming welcome
from them when they got here and a good deal of yelling too.  They are
out exploring their new boundaries now and enjoying the vast space
they have available.  Robert, you wished something on me when you
mailed, all 3 peed in the house last night and they never do that LOL!
 Oh well thank goodness for newpapers.  The hounds are all well and
settling in fast, they seem to like the extra space.

Drool to all in need, especially Nancy, condolences on the loss of
Scooter Pie and to all who have lost precious houndies we send heart
healing drool.  I would email individually but am madly unpacking
right now, apologies.

Drool and Slurps and Snooter kisses

Karen back together with Coco, Piper and Whisky