[Dailydrool] EYES! DROOPY! BOOGIES!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:59:05 PDT 2010

I haven't posted in awhile and am way behind on drools...I read the last 5
today.  My carpal tunnel is on the fritz! But i saw a post on eyes and
boogies(My hand is numb from the day at work so what the heck I am posting
lol)

Santana had a swollen eye 2 weeks ago.  3rd eye lid closed, i thought okay
either Lilly scratched him or something else.
Next day to the vet stain and a Benjamin later...he had a scratch on his
cornea..we have drops to put in every 2 hours for the weekend and a
lampshade!

Santana went back to the vet for a recheck and I was glad. I called last
friday to see if she said 1 week for the recheck nobody could tell me she
didn't write it in her notes she went to the races apparently.  I wanted
another vet to look at him anyway..the one who looked at him 1st was the fat
police vet who is grossed out by drool (WTH!)  The one who looked at him
this time loves Mr pants, he peepee's when she talks to him hehe

I was concerned because of all the boogies still coming out and on his other
eye too.  Swelling was down but I wanted to make sure the drops were
working.  She did another stain the scratch was gone, but she did say he has
mild entropian but does not think the scratch was caused by that because it
would have been scratchin a different spot.  so this was also causing the
other eye to boogie up.  I was told also it could be allergies and dust
getting caught in his pocket (I would rather have $ caught in his pocket)
hehe  she said if it gets worse he might have to see an eye doc, but the
scratch is completely healed.  Eye doc is $165 for a visit eek!

So he is better, I have been using a wash cloth to clean the boogies...HE
LIKES TO EAT THEM! hehe so this stops him from doing it.

anybody have a hound with entropian and had the surgery?  I am not going
drastic yet.

Thanks we have been drooling for everyone who needs it (even if the other
vet is grossed out by it!)
Lilly said she gave Mr pants the left right uppercut! hehe
Santana will not admit his lil sisser beat him up!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"