[Dailydrool] Please vote for our rescue!!

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 06:33:24 PDT 2010

We know everyone is voting every day for us to win the Petfinder Shelter
Challege because our rank has gone from 1103 to 164 but we need to be number
1 to receive the $1000.00 prize please vote for us in the challenge it will
help our rescue stay in business. We dropped yesterday we were at 131 for a
while.
We are Western Missouri Basset Rescue Inc. from Missouri we have a $500.00
vet bill right now we need to come up with funds somehoew and this costs you
nothing but time. Thanks for all of the support we are getting Please
remember to vote vote vote!! Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3