[Dailydrool] Morely says....

Leslie Rich leslie-rich at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 05:34:30 PDT 2010

He¹s feeling close to being his old self again ­ he had a rough week... I
guess I would too if I had a 1.5 inch golf ball size lump taken out of my
mouth! We have a consult with our vet on Monday and will then call the
alternative approach Cancer Care Vet here in Santa Fe... Of course, we have
one... This is real woowoo country ­ thank goodness...

To all of you who emailed me offDrool, so many, many thank yous to each one
of you. When the Drool started umpteen years ago, I used to know almost
everyone, but mostly I lurk now and think about all our wonderful pupsters
who are at the Bridge and weep not-so-silent tears for each and every one of
them and you.

I¹m still not really able to do a lot of corresponding without falling apart
(I am, after all, almost 65, so I get to fall apart as I please!!!!~), but
I¹m saving all your emails and will eventually write to each of you. And
I¹ll keep His Lordship¹s health posted. For those of you who still have your
calendars, Morely was March 11.... Sexy dude that he is!

Wishing everyone well,
Leslie & Morely (Boomer, Rosie, Reb, and George ATB along with many other
non-basset loved ones

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs
Santa Fe, NM