[Dailydrool] Whoa Woe!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:19:19 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel.
WHUT?????? No more kssin?
Humf an youse all fink we wurry about whut germies youse gots in YOU moufs?
Whut about dat, hunh?
Speshually youse dat smoke dem whitey fings.
You see we Houndies finkin, "ooo I wunner where she mouf bin laddely??"
Nooooo.
We git da squirts you heer we sayin "I shudna kisst her she prolly got
germies in she mouf"? Noooooo
An summa youse whut datin an stuff....well I aint eben GOIN dere!!!
Humf I sez HUMF.

Spose you no want no drool no more either, hunh. Mite got GERRRRRMS init.
Sending Drool enyways to those of youse whut needs it.

Nigel, of Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper