[Dailydrool] So happy!

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 07:48:27 PDT 2010

I took Annie to the vet today and, since she started her diet in January, she has lost 7.5 lbs!  She is now a PERFECT 60 lbs :)  I thought she'd lost weight, but was surprised to see how much.  The vet said not to increase her food, because she thinks Annie will put the weight back on pretty easily if I do.  So, we'll stick with what's working.  I'm so proud of my girl!

Rose, Annie (mom, can I get a new bathing suit?) and Fred (am I still on a diet too??)