[Dailydrool] Spray Shield

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Thu Jun 3 12:57:36 PDT 2010

Yes, sounds like other people have heard the same thing about mace/pepper
spray not working as well.  The spray shield I mentioned before does have a
shorter distance than the wasp spray would, but there is NO RISK even to the
dog that you are pointing it at.  I really do recommend you get some.  I see
someone went to a behaviorist who agreed with me on it, and I think you'll
find that you ask any trainer and they will send in the same direction.
Spray Shield is easy to find, legal, has no lasting harmful effects, and
works.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services