[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS" SPECIAL POSTING

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Fri Jun 4 06:11:11 PDT 2010

Dearest Droolers,
   It is with heavy hearts all us BABES here at the Castle and throughout the world say farewell to our "Forever Queen Bess"
   She had the Heart of A Lion and the Sweetness of a Dove for all she came in contact with, we will miss Her without measure.
  In honor of Her passing the Cyber Club BABES will from this day forward be governed by a group conscience.....there will never be another El Queeno in our hearts.
  So it is with Crossed Paws, and heads Bowed we BABES all say God Speed Dearest Houndie, may you Rule at the Bridge forever,
  I Remain As Always,
  L. L.
  Lovely Lucy