[Dailydrool] Scooter-Pie Condolences - Thank You

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 07:15:27 PDT 2010

I wanted to thank everyone for their condolences on the loss of our crazy, sweet boy. I tried to respond to all my private emails individually. It took a bit longer because honestly they were difficult to get through without tears. I also want to send a thank you out to all who sent in prayers and sympathy to the list itself.

For those who did not know, Scooter-Pie was only 8 when he was diagnosed with lymphoma about 6 months ago. He was a strong, brave boy, but in the end, just couldn't outlast the lymphoma. We miss him so much.

Down the road, we will foster a rescue basset in his honor. Since Scooter-Pie hated being away from his Mama and disliked kennels, I prefer to foster a basset that would have to live in a kennel without a foster home.... in honor of our Scootie.

thanks again,

Nancy