[Dailydrool] BP oil leak & doggie doors

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 5 09:54:45 PDT 2010

We are so happy to hear that Harold got the "no cancer" diagnoses.

Menzie, now that is a hound sunbathing deck!  Your babies are so precious.
Loved the video clips of them playing in the snow.

The oil has now reached our beautiful white sand beaches of the Florida Gulf
Coast...so sad!
BP oil leak: Fix the leak by combining the 1st 2 suggestions...make a new
compound by mixing shedded hound fur with drool...shoot the mixture into the
leaking pipe.  I bet when that mixture would set-up that even a diamond tip
saw could not cut through it!!!

I also have an idea about doggie doors for those of us that are afraid of
other critters entering the house.  The DH has been talking about buiding a
new house.  He has been told that it will be customized for bassets. (ramps,
in house dog wash, their own room etc) I also want to have a basset
sized/height doggie door that will go into a screened in area of the
yard...a basset bathroom and sunning area.   Here in Florida a lot of folks
screen in their entire back yards or pool areas to keep critters and insects
out. To me I like trees in my yard so that is not an option with a screened
in yard (unless they are dwarf trees) but a screened in basset area would be
great I think, this way they could go out whenever they need or want to and
momma doesn't have to worry about what other critters might be coming in
with them.