[Dailydrool] Beds & Pirates

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 5 11:07:39 PDT 2010

A while back someone posted about wanting to know where to get dog bed loungers.(lawn chairs for dogs) Well last night I went to my neighbors for wine (it had been a very dramatic couple of days) and guess what she had just recieved in the mail?  It is canvas stretched across a metal frame that sits about 6-8 inches off the ground.  Well I wanted one for Colt since he is always sitting in my lawn chair and I am afraid that he will turn it over, falling out of it and hurt himself. Auntie Val gave me the catalog to order one and of course they have a website. The Indoor/outdoor beds are reasonably priced too.  Here is the website. http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product/indoor-outdoor-dog-bed-frame-and-cover.do?cm_re=PetsGateway-_-MainImage2-_-IndoorOutdoorDogBeds  They also have other cool pet products along with house & yard products.

Last night our little city kicked off the Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival.  Well last night there was a lot of pirate warfare complete with cannon fire, and other big booms.  The boys didn't even notice it until it was time to go pee...When we stepped on the patio it sounded like the Pirate vs. the Royal Armata was in full battle and only the next street over. The boys stopped looked at me with that WTH look and turned and went back into the house.  So I went to sit with them on the couch and watch TV. (Not one shiver of fear, just didn't want to be outside with all of the comotion I guess) Colt crashed out at one end of the couch, Ruger head in my lap crashed out at the other end.  30 minutes later no more cannon fire...quiet, Ruger & Colt got up went to the door, momma let them out and they did their business. Upon coming back in they wanted thier bedtime cookie and to bed they went.  I was sooooo proud of my boys for not getting scared.  Poor Wolfie ATB would have been hysterical.  He also would loose his little mind with thunderstorms and fireworks.  I hated seeing him like that.  Wish I would have known about Thundershirts back then.  Anyway since the boys did so well with the Pirate attack I went to our favorite dog bakery today and got them special pirate skull & crossbones cookies to celebrate Billy Bowlegs Pirate Festival!

Hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Pirate Bassets
Colt "AAARRRRR matey"
Ruger "Shiver me timbers matey and get me a cookie"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878