[Dailydrool] Leslie Ames, Carotid Artery

barb22439 at aol.com barb22439 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 11:26:20 PDT 2010

Hi Leslie, I haven't been reading the Drool until this week but was so
glad to read your good news on avoding the surgery. Congatulations. I
too am having some issues. I had a scan a month ago for other reasons
and they discovered placque buildup in my left carotid but did,n't
know percentage. So...have appointment with cardiologist June 23. You
have given me hope!!!! I am down to one furbaby now, Misty who is 11.
Had to send Baby to the Bridge in October, age 14.
Barb Brown, slve to Misty, Baby(atb),Granny(atb)Rosebud,(atb)