[Dailydrool] Spidies & Thundershirt

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 14:01:58 PDT 2010

Yes the spidies are out in force in CA.  I am fearful and I HATE them little buggers and will vacuum up every one I see or smoosh them if I can bring myself to get close enough.  I was bit 3 different times by a recluse and once by a black widow.  I survived the recluse treatments but the widow had me going into shock.  The poison somehow decided that my kidneys was a fun place to hang out.  So now there is NO MERCY!

I scared 3 of my little gals right off the bed the other night.  I had finished reading for the night and went to put my book on the nightstand....Holy Crap...there was a spider on my pillow!  I hit that booger so hard my bed shook.  Poor little Izzy trembled for a good half hour.  Of course then came out the flash light to go on spider hunting before I could go to sleep.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Shhhhhh...be berrry berry quiet...We Momma huntin spidies.