[Dailydrool] DOG BEDS

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:15:17 PDT 2010

I have seen raised dog beds at Petsmart the other day. anI didn't notice sizes or
the price but the stores here in Portland have them.

Took my beasties to the dog park today and do they run and play and chase the other dogs? Nope the crawl under the nearest picnic table ( Penny climbed on top more attention there). on the lead they want to see everydog in sight. Off it and they necome hermits. go figure