[Dailydrool] Vote Vote Vote

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jun 5 19:25:21 PDT 2010

Thank you everyone who has been voting for us. I think we will be too shy of
votes to win but we still have this last day to vote!! If everyone will vote
we would appreciate it!! I have been sending daily reminders to everyone in
my addrtess book and am posting on Facebook and the Drool to get votes hope
this works. Please vote today our last day!! Here is the link you only have
to put western in the shelter name box and MO in the state box and hit
search and I think we will come up. Do not forget to confirm your vote by
naming the animal in the picture that comes up on the next page. If you have
a computer at home and work vote twice!! Thank you.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3