[Dailydrool] We need help!!

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jun 5 19:48:51 PDT 2010

Thursday evening we received a call from a Police Department an hour from us
that they had to confiscate a young female basset from a neglectful home.
She came to us skin and bones, with diarrhea, and full of fleas and lice all
over her, this girl is going to need a lot of vet work done. We already owe
our vet $500.00 that we had to spend the past two weeks on dogs so we really
would appreciate it if you would all take the time to vote for us tonight
and tomorrow in the Petfinder shelter Challenge. I am out of work and the
$1000.00 they offer will cost you nothing except time, but it would be a
real blessing to our rescue. So please VOTE Vote Vote Here is the link. Just
type in Western in the shelter name box and MO in the State then search and
our name should pop up then click on vote then another page comes up to
confirm your vote you need to name the animal in the picture that pops up
after you name the animal click on confirm vote and wait for the third page
to come up that says your vote has been confirmed. This sounds like a long
process but it takes less than a minute. Please help us!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3