[Dailydrool] GGBR's Anxiety wrap for fear - need help to decide sizes to carry

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jun 6 11:05:33 PDT 2010

Golden Gate Basset Rescue is in the process of finalizing the decisions on carrying
the Anxiety Wrap for all our bassets with fears of loud booms fire crackers or those
that are just "nervous Nelly's".   GGBR is going to try to discount the list price of
$35.99 (plus shipping of course).  We will be posting pictures as soon as we can.

So I need a little help from the Drool Slaves.  We are trying to decide on sizes we need
to carry in stock.   If some of the wonderful slaves could take a few minutes to email
me measurements I would really appreciate it.  The wrap does have a guideling for weight,
but is is the chest girth that is the important step.  Measure with the furkid standing up.
Measure just behind the front legs around the deepest part of the chest.  Pull the tape snug
and email me the measurement pretty please with drool on top.

I am still using the Ace Wraps with Izzy.  When she is most nervous I actually do the
wrap that figure 8's to go around her back legs.  (Tellington Touch Method) but walking
her in the neighborhood with school out now means I have to stop to readjust, which
doesn't help her when she is having an anxiety attack.  (Skittish Izzy plus kids having fun on
 skateboards and bikes makes for an interesting re-adjustment.)

Thank you everyone.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang