[Dailydrool] CUJO aka Evil Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 17:18:23 PDT 2010

My son came over tonight to look at the tree that fell in our front  yard,
now my Evil Annie absolutely loves her two legged brother  Joel,  but he
walked through the front yard and he was wearing a basball  cap, Annie saw him
and OH MY GOD !!!!! she hit that front door and she barred  her teeth and
she was in FULL ATTACK mode with the hackles up and frothing at  the mouth.
Joel came up on the front porch and he tried to talk to her and  he even
took off his hat  but nothing helped she had froth running down the  glass
door, so he came to the back door, well Annie still not realizing who it  was
ran to the back door, but upon passing through the kitchen, she passed  Maggie
Wags who was eating   and WOW,   my precious Maggie  took Annie down by the
throat and pinned her to the floor !!!!!  first time  ever Maggie has ever
stood up to Annie, trust me  Annie was just as shocked  as I was and backed
off.  Joel came in the back door and Annie was so  excited to see him she
was whimpering and crying.  but DUDE don't come to  my front porch !!!!!!!
THANK GOD this week is over   mommy needs  a vacation, warm sandy beach with
lots of wine and no tar balls either  !!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags   ( I'm a big girl now  )  and Evil Annie (
what the heck  just happened )