[Dailydrool] lots of things to talk about

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 07:27:11 PDT 2010

Ok Wen,
            I use to  use a shampoo called Pearl  Lyte  on Maggie and
Annie,  it was  blue and it made them really soft and bright white !!!!  but from
what I  understand, the manufacturer went out of business, but they now
have a shampoo  called pearl bryte  which works the same way,  you get it from
your  vets office and it makes their coats really bright  and soft !  My
friend uses it on her  calf's  for 4-H  you can also use it on  cats and
puppies.

Maggie and Annie  were out helping me pick up debris from the yard  last
night,  little 4 year old neighbor boy comes to the fence, "  Hi Morlene "  "
Hi Brandon "  " did you know dat my mommy & daddy  are in our camper and dey
wont let me in "  " Ahhhhh , Brando  honey,  you need to go play in your
sand box with you Tonka trucks, because  you are telling me more than I want
to know "  " Ok , bye Morlene "  "  bye Brandon "

I loved the pictures of the Belly Rub Parade good job,  no matter how  many
times I attempt  to post pictures,  I screw it up  !!!!   I know,  I Know,
it's the nut  behind the key  board !  bwahahaaha !!!!!

I had another brain fart last night,  I think we should all get  together
and go to Florida and open an Oil Slick car wash , one where we could  wash
all the birds and animals and even doggies thru a car wash,  then we  could
skim off all the oil  and sell it back to BP and all of the Basset  rescues
would be rich !!!!!  we wouldn't  have to have more fund  raisers !      I'm
a genius  !!!!!!  it's dem  red grapes  in the VINO !!!!!!

Beth,   loved the story about the dog coughing up a live  frog,  LOL

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie