[Dailydrool] Dame Penny and Miss Polly are back from Africa

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 08:31:12 PDT 2010

Bonejour everybuddy, Dame P & Miss P woofin' in from across the waves
in France.

Yes, we made it back safely from Morocco and we saw LOTS of animals
there: cows, sheep, cats and dogs, but also CAMELS, iguanas, lizards,
toads, donkeys, hens (yum yum - Miss Polly) and fennecs.  Okay, we'll
go and check the dicshunary to see what they are in English. They look
like little foxes and live in the desert - really sweet.

Da mum has got 1277 photos to plow through and when she's finished
she'll put them up on Picasa.  Unfortunately, they are not ALL of us
<sigh>.

Da mum only skimmed the Drools while away but we would like to offer
our condolences to all the houndies that went to the Bridge. Big hugs
to Auntie Nancy - La Pw Misty will surely be there to give Scooter Pie
a helping paw to the buffet, and to all the other houndies as well.

We learnt some sad news when we got back. Our bestest, bestest friend,
Mirabelle, went to the Bridge on the 17th of May.  She used to come
and stay with us when her slaves went away.  We will miss her very
much.  The last couple of times she stayed we were very worried
because she had a bad heart but she was much better recently.  It was
bloat that sent her to the Bridge.

Her humans are not droolers but they do speak English very well, so if
anyone would like to send them a few words of comfort I'm sure they
would appreciate it.  Martine and Raymond : rgaydon at club-internet.fr

Mirabelle was 14 - nearly 15 yrs old.

Anyways, on that sad note we will leave you.  We are sending heart-
healing drool to all in need and we hope nobody suffered from the
typhoons we read about.

Lurps,
Dame Penny & Miss Polly

Eleri Pastouret