[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:28:35 PDT 2010

Please remind me for which shelter we are voting for this week.  BTW, in today's Newsday, page B2, "Explore Long Island", the Muttville Canine Comedy show which features rescue dogs and a clown is advertised to be performing at the Long Island Game Farm on Tuesday.  I mention this because the picture has the clown performing with a basset hound, and when my sister showed me the picture her comment was "SEE, THEY CAN BE TRAINED!!!"  LOL LOL LOL
Best to all,
Jackie, et al