[Dailydrool] ENTROPION SURGERY

Racetrcker at aol.com Racetrcker at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 16:10:51 PDT 2010

Rocky, who is now 9 1/2, had this done when he was under a year  old.  His
sister, Lexie (ATB) took a few of his stitches out for him even  though he
was wearing the dreaded cone.  So he had to go back to the vet  for some
repair work and we had to leave him there a few days to  heal.

Maddie, who is almost five now, had this done on one eye shortly  after we
got her last summer and had the opposite, I forget what it's called, on  the
other eye at the same time.  She had no problems.  I think that if  she'd
been here when Rocky had it done, she would have done the same thing as
Lexie.....Maddie is so much like Lexie in so many ways.

Carol