[Dailydrool] what do I have

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:23:46 PDT 2010

I don't eat at home much. I God had intended for me to cook He wouldn't have made Denny's and Burger King. That being said; I dod have some leftover pizza for dinner at home and was able to eat it without any interference from my pups. Penny sat next to me and went to sleep and Bubba went to the other room. After reading how the other Bassets make off with any food they can get and even resort to subtrafuge to get it, I must conclude that my guy;s either aren't really Bassets or are some kind of mutants. I not complaining.  Maybe I need to send them to live with one of the  other grpups to learn haow to be real Bassets.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz