[Dailydrool] Basset confiscated because of neglect

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 14:09:42 PDT 2010

I took our young Basset girl the police brought me to the vet this afternoon
and she has Bacteria in her feces, her fleas are under control since we put
Frontline on her and that kills lice too so we lucked out there. I gave her
her first bath ever yesterday and she is actually white and red now instead
of having tons of black dots all in her fur!!!
She is on Metriodiazanole for her stool and she is on her way to recovery we
are naming her Punkin because her fur is Pumpkin colored. And because it is
cute ( I wanted to name her Molly but got outvoted by my hubby )
She got her first set of shots and scheduled for boosters, then she will
stay with us and get spayed in a month. Her belly is bloated from being
starved. She is getting plenty to eat here though she is on her way to
recovery. Woohoo!!