[Dailydrool] advice paw pad hot spot I think

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:51:43 PDT 2010

Came home Mr Pants who is still on eye drops for his 2nd scratch on his
cornea........ was lick lick lick his paw pad  between the toes and the
bigger pad.  I looked it's very red....this is the same paw where he had the
sore last year.
There is not a sore or cut just irritated.  Probably red from his lick lick
lick....

What should I use?  Peroxide, Neosporin, Tea Tree Oil, Bactine.....I stll
have his lampshade but he will not lick if I tell him to stop....then I am
afraid to put the lampshade on while I am at work fearing he would get stuck
or something weird...he is Mr accident pants hehe

Thanks for the advice and drool to all in need!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes all
creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes all
living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on wings.~
Alicia S. Carpenter"