[Dailydrool] BE BE Down

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 07:12:46 PDT 2010

Well,  I am not a vet tech by any means, but I have to agree with  BEV,
when  my Maggie wags went down  last year, my vet  put  her on predisone and
COMPLETE rest for a week,  she only got out of her  crate to go potty  and
then we used a towel under her belly to give her  support trust me, it is a
lot of work as they are on preds which means they pee  a lot   ( LOTS and
OFTEN )  but I would not allow her to pull  herself around .

just my two cents worth  i would try SOD Boswellia for the pain

Marlene