[Dailydrool] Warm thoughts on Maggie's passing

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Wed Jun 9 16:22:37 PDT 2010

I want to thank everyone for their thought and drool that were sent to me
when Maggie went to the Bridge on April 21. I am still having problems
dealing with her death and it is getting easier as time goes on. Maggie sent
me the idea to write a book or books on our life together and I will start
doing that soon. The goal is to write a book(s) whose sale can benefit the
different rescue operations. Maggie was a rescue and I felt that this would
be a good way to honor her life and the people who run the rescues. I plan
on traveling this fall and travel in Europe next July (July 2011). Then i
will start looking for a new rescue hound.

Leah mom to Maggie ATB and Rusty ATB