[Dailydrool] Drool needed for bizarre growth

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:14:36 PDT 2010

Ahrooo to all ... I've been more of a lurker lately, however I am appealing
to any Droolers that may have experience with this.

Baloo is not even 2, and last week I discovered what I thought was a tick on
his face.  I went to pluck it off and of course it was attached.  It looks
like a skin tag, but it has tiny little finger projections like a wart.  I
took him to the vet, she advised having it removed and biopsied and feels
she can do this by sedating him rather than putting him under.

Well, the appointment is next week, but tonight I noticed that this growth
is changing colors now.  To say I'm "freaking out" is putting it mildly.
Baloo is absolutely fine ... appetite, energy, no changes whatsoever ...
just this weird, tick-size, warty, color changing thing.  Of course I'm
thinking the worst and am beside myself.

I sure could use some drool for my 'Roo!

Lisa, devoted slave to "The Three Stooges" ~ Baloo (I'm still gorgeous even
with this wierd thing on my mug), Buckley (MY chew flippie!) and Zoe
(zzzzzzzzz......)