[Dailydrool] June 10th Calendar Girl

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 15:14:21 PDT 2010

Today's calendar girl is my "Party Time".  It is also her birthday.   She went to her "doggie daycare" to romp with all her doggie buddies.  Cindy & Renee gave her a card with all her daycare friends' names both 2 & 4 legged.  Also, they gave her a nice big chew bone to help keep her teeth nice and white.  After daycare, I went to McDonald's and bought her a McDouble cheeseburger.  Brought her home and she ate her McDouble with a side of mashed taters.  She is now on her thrown sleeping like a baby---well,---she is MY baby!!  :o))  Later, she will get a frosted donut with her chickie jerky for a special treat for my little "DIVA" on her birthday.

She is 8 today (but she doesn't know she's a senior houndette so please don't tell her!)  I was blessed with her on August 2, 2008.  I was looking for an older puppy or young adult after my TicTac left on her final journey.  Well--I took one look at her cute little face and big sad eyes, and I was hooked!!  So, I wound up with an almost senior girl instead of perhaps a 2 year old.  I do not regret my choice for one second.  She has been a great companion, and she just loves me unconditionally!!!!  I see her love for me in her eyes, and, the feeling is sooooo mutual.  She loves sitting on my lap while I read the paper or watch TV.  Although she lets me think I am in charge, we all know she's the boss of this household.  So, my sweet girl----HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I pray you will have many many many more!!!  :o))
Lainee, Party Time, & My 3 Angels ATB
Patches, Pockets, & TicTac, the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, Of Course!!

Party Time's dogster page
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/882850