[Dailydrool] Guess Whut??????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 16:02:33 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Boy oh boy, why it beez a while since I git to dooze me writin. Why Daddie been a hoggin all da writin chair ebbery nite, an why I hab sicting nooze. Dat rite, now dis jus some storie whut heppin at me home. I tells youze all whut it bee.
Da odder dey I bee ober dere on me snoozin couch, wif me remote, a watchin me faborite show As Da Tail Turnz,when sumbodie come to me door, Dey ringie da bell, drop off biggie box an leeb. Brudder Jake git all cited, gib big boy bark, Brudder Elwood roll da eyeballz. Dat one bout one turd short ob da pile iffin youze knowz whut I meanz. It be delibery man. My now dat big box rite dere. So Momma go on out an haulz it in me home. She seys it fur Brudder Elwood. See it say so rite dere. Got me name rite on it. We gots me interest nowz. So, Momma open up da box. Brudder Jake a pushin an a shobin wantin to lookie, Brudder Elwood push back. Dat mine whut ebber in da box. We gotz crowd around me box now. Ol Fart Blossom a showin up, Sister Daisy rite dere, Momma a wrestling me box and----
Den it Heppin.
Out ob da box come da mostest booteeful beddie I ebber seez. Oh it match me furcoat, it be soft, why dis be one ob dem custom beddies, it be made by Miss Angelika--now how dooze it git to me home? All fur Brudder Elwood. Dis be hebbin rite dere, I tellz Momma to git it loaded in me crib, why it match me curtainz, oh, da decor, nice---Brudder Elwood jump rite inta da middle git me specul spot, whut be a callin da bodie print all ober dis. Comfie, nice, oh da paddin, Brudder Elwood swoon.
Now how dooze dis git to me home, dis question rite dere on me headbone.
Here com Elder Clara, why she gotz paper in her paw, she headin fur me crib-she got smile.Dat nebber good. Dat old crone stand rite dere and tell da rest ob da storie.
Brudder Elwood dis nice beddie a gift from Waltzin Maggie Mae and her Momma Cathy Burlew--I seyz otay--one ob me woomaenz whut lub me--dis meke sense.
Elder Clara snort. She keep a readin. Waltzin Maggie Mae she be princess, she lovlie, she be 9 years old.
Hmmm-she bee liddel old fur da Brudder, but bring herz on, we gib her a twirl, nebber been wif a princess beforez, Brudder Elwood gib herz a woof.
Elder Clara seyz git youze snooter back in line Brudder Elwood. Dis be a wunnerful challenge fur youze. She readz liddel more.
Da nice beddie come wif whut dey call conditionz. Iffin youze be nice to Elder Clara youze keep da beddie. Iffin youze bother da Elder Clara, da beddie goes back.
Oh my, Brudder Elwood gaspin fur air, why dis blackmalez. Nice to Elder Clara???
Momma bedder keep da box, Brudder Elwood could hab relapse ob da headbone.
We Thank Miss Cathy and Waltzin Maggie Mae--and we are sure Elwood will keep you posted on the attertudes ob da Brudder.Shall we take bets on how long he is "nice"?????

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake