[Dailydrool] Pimples?

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Fri Jun 11 05:27:30 PDT 2010

My princess, Chloe, had similar looking 'pimples' -- the vet said that's
what they were.  They never seemed to get better and multiplied...
Recently, we found that Chloe has a serious yeast infection (all over) that
has invaded every part of her body (we have a new vet that knows Bassetts)
and she said these bumps on Chloe are not pimples, but instead are pustules
from the yeast infection.  This would also explain why her nose always
smelled bad...  Over the counter acne pads worked 'a little' on Chloe's
bumps, but never got rid of them (I tried the pads after the $30 tube of
acne medication the vet prescribed didn't phase them).

Hopefully, your girl just has adolescent acne...but I thought I'd share my
recent experience, just in case...

Maureen