[Dailydrool] No Fare!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:46:24 PDT 2010

Dis no fare.
Firss all only won Hound gotted groomt taday an dat LLEWIS!!! Shulda bin me,
Nigel, I firss I firss I moss portent. Llewis he nebber do nuffin. I Trek!!
I got Trekkin teyetel. Llewis he got nuffin! In fack, he gotta bum leg so he
shuld be lass. So I do what eny respeklable Houndie do an when MomPerson
bended ober to pick he up I say NONONONO and atteck. Which why I in jail
now. I guess I miss MomPerson face by a nth, whudebber dat are, but she hair
go smokin an eyeballs bulgin an red and whirly an uh oh. Nigel goop agin.
Youse all nose sumfin.
MomPerson kin be not so reel gentel. Den she groomt Llewis an I finkin well
she do me nexkt, an youse nose whut? SHE PUT DA TEBEL AWAY!!!
So heer I sit (still in jail cuz when I gets out I tries to just taste
Llewis a liddel) lookin leffover, an dere Llewis all shiney an purty.
NOT FARE.
Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it.
Nigel ob Nigel Nigel Nigel and Nigel. (Fergit dem odders.)