[Dailydrool] Scooter Pie

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:06:06 PDT 2010

I can remember when Nancy got Scooter Pie and one of my memories of him actually consist of [Two Memories]. Memory number one is when Clifford ATB and I went to the MBR Waddle shortly after Nancy got Scooter Pie and Cliff and I were in the hospitality suite. Scooter Pie apparently liked Clifford a lot to the point that Cliff sought refuge in a sweet little girl's lap : )[I attached pictures]. My second memory is again we are at another MBR Waddle and this time Gilligan ATB is with us. Scooter Pie liked Gilly a lot too but, Gilly[being Gilly] stood strong, didn't move and used his peripheral vision with a slight growl and just dared Scooter Pie to come near him. You'd have to know Gilly to appreciate the moment. How how I miss [MY BOYS]. You are greatly missed Scooter Pie!! Thank you for the memories! Lisa, Clifford ATB, Gilligan ATB and Wednesday and Booty

I was unable to attach the pics due to size..if you'd like to see them email me..they are precious:)