[Dailydrool] Droooolls aul 'round!

Brad Henderson bhender813 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 21:52:53 PDT 2010

Hiye!

This b Sophee Maree wid meye newe sis PJ.  Eye am trainneeng meye newe Daddee B and Daddee l two waite on me paw n paw (Wut iz this "hand n foot" theeng?  Wut iz a hand?  OH, Pj just told me - the thingee that feedz me. Got it!)  Eye like meye newe house, and awl the good food thingees (treetz rool!).  I miss Mommy K and Izzie, but eye am kinda likin' meye slavez.  Hey drool buddiez - did joo no that if ewe looks real fraid they give ewe food awn da cowch next to ya?!?!!?

Anywayz, eye heard Mommy K missed me a liddle bit, since eye kant sleep wid her any more.  Eye miss her two, but dese too guyz cuddle me, talk reeeeeeeel funnee two mee, and day eben fownd me a new sis - PJ rox!

Oh, and Dads say for me two be reeeeeeel nice n say Hiye two awl youz Drool slaves (whateva, jus keep da treetz comin'!)

Goin' now to sleep on Daddy B.  OH, n droolz two all dos dat needz it!  We gotz two droolee onez here n plenty to go 'round!

Sophee Maree, Super Diva
PJ, Princess in Training
Slaves - Daddy B n Daddy L