[Dailydrool] Morocco pictures

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 10:23:12 PDT 2010

> Eliri, Thank you so much for posting your pictures. They showed so
> vividly a part of the world I am not familiar with. And Polly and
> Penny look like such seasoned travelers.

I second Mary's appreciation of the holiday photos you shared with
all of us, Eleri. They allowed me a glimpse into a part of the world
I doubt I'll be able to experience firsthand. Really neat to see how
people so far away live, eat, and work, and what the countryside
looks like. I especially liked the photos of your two bassets in the
foreground and a group of camels in the background--what a strange
and startling juxtaposition! I was so surprised to see the Misses
Penny and Polly in such a location. I guess there aren't any
restrictions or quarantines for bringing dogs into the country? I
wonder how our Elsinore and young Charlie would take to being there.
I'm sure they'd be enchanted by the new, exotic smells, but I don't
think they'd handle the various livestock with the same nonchalance
your hounds exhibit in their photos.

Elizabeth