[Dailydrool] Chicago June 18-26

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:47:23 PDT 2010

Hello Droolers,
I will be in Chicago for a meeting, arriving late on the 18th, leaving the
morning of the 26th. I'll be staying at the Fairmont, Millennium Park.
Anyone near there whose hounds might want some extra tweats or belly rubs? I
ll be missing houndie lovin' big time....

Drool to all in need,
Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ....they depart to teach us
about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart
 If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
~Erica Jong