[Dailydrool] Mes tale of woe

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Jun 13 05:58:57 PDT 2010

Dis be Delta Burke ob da Bounders.   Oddertime4s me be called Deeba or DB.. MEs likes Delta Burke cuz she be very purty.

Mes tale all start dis last Tursdee wen me no gits mes food bowl.  Wat dis????  Momma wen seys we goin fur da rise in da BUV.  Soos mes settles don an smilin to meself....it be only mes goin.

Da day goes downhil fast from dere.  Wes don riding rite on obbers to the vetlady!   I wuz wonderin whys mes mom be shabin mes fur off and drawin on mes!   The vetlady eben laffin at where momas drew on me...sayin cutz here,   and herz  and herz again!   I neber eben sees dis on mes own skinz!   Mes neber thought da momma woudz doz dis!

Now mes gotz da sewn up spots and dez eben use da stapler on mes!   Oh mes,  will I eber looks like mes namesake again??

Mommas taken reel goodz care ofb mes,  and letting mes sleelie with her on da biggie bed.  Mes not too angrys anymorb,   de eyes hab to hab gooey stuff putz in toos cause  one ob mes lidz habe some bumpies on them,  Momma didn't write on dem.  And mes toofies gotz cleaned again,  but didn't hab any needin to com outz.

Mes be restin and workin on da tan here on mes new deck mommas builkt usens.   MOmmas say iffen youz bes a littles fluffy,   da tan be a goods ting.  She needs to be a listening to herzelf!

Hope all da droolers ar habin da good weekendz!

We sending da droolz to whoeber might needz some!

DB...ob da Bounders