[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge voting

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 17:32:00 PDT 2010

I was thinking of a couple of maybe helpful ideas for the shelter challenge voting project. How about on the first day of each new voting period, the rescue which will receive that week's votes write a paragraph on the Drool about themselves--where they are, how large, any interesting facts (how many hounds adopted the previous year; famous hounds that started out from their shelter; etc.) At the end of that post, give the website e-address. Then each subsequent day put a short message on the Drool: Don't forget to vote for us today at (and repeat the website e-address and rescue name and state). Chris Bly did that the week WMBRI was up and I found it really helpful--all I had to do was click, and I was less likely to have a senior moment and forget to vote one day. Mahalo, Val