[Dailydrool] Pimples?

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Mon Jun 14 05:09:02 PDT 2010

It seems it was hard to diagnose with Chloe - we were at the vet repeatedly
with what 'looked' like urinary tract infections, when in fact, it was
probably yeast all along (please note that I have now changed vets and the
new vet figured it out immediately).  I did notice that Chloe's nose
smelled different...it had an odor - pimples should not cause an 'odor'.
If you notice an 'off' smell around the mouth, you may want to have the vet
check for yeast.  If not, I would try all available pimple treatments
first, then if the bumps persist, have the vet check for yeast anyway.

Good luck with this!

Maureen