[Dailydrool] Question about Blue Buffalo

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Mon Jun 14 11:43:24 PDT 2010

Does anyone know if Blue Buffalo (or the manufacturer, parent company, etc) was/is being purchased by Proctor & Gamble? I first became suspicious when it was advertised on TV during The Young & The Restless whose main sponsor is P&G (yes, DH and I are both Y&R junkies - watch it every night). I then read an article that talked about P&G purchasing Blue Buffalo, but cannot find anything on it now. It's like all evidence just disappeared....

I apologize if this was already discussed as I am way behind on the Drool! Love, drool, & snooter kisses to all in need.

Jeanette & Monte & Stella