[Dailydrool] Blue Buffalo

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Tue Jun 15 04:27:32 PDT 2010

I have long boycotted P&G products due to their barbaric (and unnecessary) animal testing practices.  That is the main reason I was asking. I also realize that they can and often do replace the ingredients for cheaper ones in order to boost profits. Monte has been doing so well on the Blue Buffalo with his allergies, but I absolutely will not purchase it if owned by the evil giant P&G. I did hear about the Innova/Evo purchase, but this would be something seperate.

Thanks & lots of drool to those in need!

Jeanette & Monte & Stella