[Dailydrool] Dog stories

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 07:21:28 PDT 2010

OH Debbie,

                  which story would that be,  I have been in so much
trouble with my hubby,  it's almost daily anymore, we had an incident   on our
street last  night and I wasn't involved but just an innocent bystander,new
family on the  street  have 9 chihuahua's    no dog house's and no water of
food  bowls,  none of the dogs are licensed or vaccinated they haven't mowed
their grass since memorial day and all the dogs are chained to the trees,
guess what?  the animal control officer now has 9 dogs.  I was  actually
going to go steal the dogs, but my hubby has be shacked to the  bed   bwahahaha
 not really   why would I steal a  dog,  because by law, the officer has to
give her a chance to make the  corrections,  she didn't , and I am NOT a
patient person I bet everyone of  those little guys has heart worm, can you
imagine the mosquitos in that high wet  grass,  charges are being pressed  but
she will just get a slap on the  hand, just like the women you starved all
those horses, her excuse,  she  was depressed !!!!!!!!!!!   hubby was afraid
I was going to bring home  one,  oh honey,  I would never do that with out
asking you first  !!!!!!   Oh My God I just fell off my chair !

we have lots and I means lots of Mushroom growing in our yard,  there  are
big ones and little ones,  so far the girls have left them alone which
surprises the hell out of me because they eat everything !!!!! just way too much
 moisture !   I go out and pick up the big ones,  but I just kick  over the
little ones trying to knock them down, I figure any spray I could use
would be even more toxic they are even more prevalent ( woo hoo that's a big
word )  where I had the dead trees cut down, hubby said it is from the  roots
of the dead tree

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie