[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue Jun 15 09:40:50 PDT 2010

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds has a week in the Drool voting. We are in
pretty solid 2nd place in Utah (after Best Friends--a lot depends on the state
you are in and who your competition is- we always have to wait for B Friends
to win before we get our shot--)
Anyway, we have decided to give our voting week to another rescue. We
want whoever has the best chance of getting any money to have our votes.
At this point, Western Missouri is still 4th in MO. If we could get them to #1,
that is another way to win.
Florida, even if you don't get the weekly high, if you can be ranked higher in
your state, we will give you the week.
We can also move our week to last, if it isn't too confusing--
and that would give all the rescues their shot and then we would go with
the one with highest state ranking??
We also have all the weeks after the original groups each get one to focus on
making sure the bassets get some Shelter Challenge money. We will have
to analyze who has the best chance and try to give them the push.
Don't know how else to do it-- Really appreciate everyone voting.
Marilyn Briggs