[Dailydrool] Basset Memories

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 15 19:10:07 PDT 2010

Marin, what a wonderful story about Tilly! Reminds me of my 1st Basset
Droopy who used to make her visiting rounds in the neighborhood while I
was at school or summer job. Everyone loved her especially our back yard
neighbor who she would sit out under the big oak tree with and get belly
rubs until she knew it was time for me to come home and then she would
waddle back to the house to wait on me.

Happy Birthday Abby!

Diane, the video of the buppy and the bunny was great...that was my
aaahhhh moment for the day.  Thank you for sharing.