[Dailydrool] Fwd: Check out need to vent

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 06:43:25 PDT 2010

____________________________________
 From: Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
To: marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sent: 6/16/2010 6:24:08  A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Check out [Dailydrool] need to  vent

_Click  here: [Dailydrool] need to vent_
(http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/2009-July/019728.html)

Not sure if this was the story Debbie was talking about,   I was  arrested
for  " malicious destruction of personal property " and NO  hubby refused
to post bond for me so I had to bail myself out of jail the  following day,
now Maumee was much smaller in 1992 and everyone knows  everyone, so
spending a night in jail was a big deal back then,  but I was  completely unfazed
by it.  I saved a dogs life  YEA !  I have  been in trouble more than once
for aniamls locked in cars,  when I call the  police,  all I have to say is,
" this is Marlene "  and the  police always reply " where are you at now and
what does the car look like " ?  most of the officers know me by my first
name which infuriates my  husband.   I have MS  and have a handicap  placard,
but now  days hubby drops me off at the door and picks me up at the door,
he will  NOT under any circumstances allow me to canvas the parking lot at
shopping  centers bwahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!

we found the dead mouse  , actually my sweet Maggie Wags found it, we  took
her down to the basement and she went straight to the furnace,  the  mouse
got in the cold air return and made a nest out of the furnace filter. and
he died in there,  I said  " see honey I wasn't crazy, told you it was
something dead "  hubby said, "well you were right, but you are STILL CRAZY  "
bwahahah  40 years !!!!!!!!!!

hope this is the story you were talking about  Debbie