[Dailydrool] Odd Question?

Ellen Cole ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Wed Jun 16 07:12:38 PDT 2010

I've long known that dogs begin to get white in the face as they age. I'm
wondering if there's a typical age when that begins to happen or if, like in
humans, graying happens at different times based on the individual? When we
rescued Gracie Lou FlatBasset in 2006, her age was estimated at 3-5 years.
Of course, that may or may not be accurate! She's a beautiful black and
white girl and we're noticing her face is getting more white this year. I'm
just curious if I should interpret that as a better clue to her actual age?

Ellen & Miss Magnolia (I'm definitely FIVE this year) & Gracie Lou
FlatBasset (Age ??) & Oliver (Age ?? ALSO estimated at 3-5 years when
rescued in 2007) & Abigail ATB