[Dailydrool] Doggie style

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 15:13:14 PDT 2010

Good ol' fashion healing drool for Maggie and Betsy.  We hope tha tboth yo girls have many more good days with your momma.

Sandi, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read your post.  I thought it was bad that my boys will sometimes lick each others butts or that Comanche ATB would lay at my feet and I would nonchalantly rub his chest with my foot, after I would go into not paying attention and mindlessly rub his chest with my foot while watching TV mode he would very slowly scoot up until I was now rubbing his privates.  I would very quickly realize what I was doing and I would give that caught you voice "Comanche!!" and tap my toes on his belly, he would quickly wiggle and scoot back to where his chest was now under foot instead of his Mr. Happy. I swear I could hear that dog giggle ever time he did that to me. But your story beats all I have ever heard or seen out of my hounds.  What kind of hounds are you raising.  LOL  :)

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Uuuummmmm butt pudding"
Ruger "let me help you with that"