[Dailydrool] Pawtunia has one more thing to sell for Slobberfest pledges....if you are fast! After that you will just have to wait. (Like da Iphone....get it now or have to wait.)

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 21:31:46 PDT 2010

It is me. Pawtunia. As I woofed ya, I am planning to go to Slobberfest. I
can not go empty pawed.......I know my Aunties and friends have been very
generous this waddle season......lots of houndies hold out their paws...but
momcakes taught me not to just beg. I hear her voice woofing me now....the
humans love basset crap...give them basset crap and they will come. (Okay,
that voice might have been Auntie Shelly at the ABC waddle but ya get the
picture...and by the way her new red shirts with little bassets all over are
gorgeous!)

So.....ya know about my cache of Swarovski crystal Peppino Pins ( $50. I
will not rest till EVERYBODY is wearing one. Did I mention they are tack
style so HEslaves can wear them as tie pins???)  Big guy khaki and denim
hats ($25 great ear straps. Really. They stay put!!) and Wizard of Oz themed
pictures of me or me and Rusty ($10, come on...its an excuse for begging.)

....ahem.  I realize I must do a bit better. My useless she slave has very
limited skills and shopping for basset crap is one of the few things she can
do.....she has new jobs shopping for couple of rescues...and is excited to
say that she has had a new line of metal HOWLIDAY BASSET TRINKETS MADE. Pins
and Ornaments. They should be debuting soon ...but ....she ordered a dozen
BASSET WITH ANTLERS PINS. They are BRAND NEW. As in she convinced the
company they needed to add breeds the line and start with a basset. Pewter
and Copper colored houndies with antlers.
On a blank howliday card. She planned to send them to 12 of my favorite
Aunties as
little Xmas gifts. WRONG. (Sorry Aunties who saw the samples....)

I have snarfled them from her.  The very lucky few of you who write fast may
buy
some. For $20 either paypal'd or by check payable to Droopy Basset Rescue.
Yup. They will probably cost less when Auntie Melissa and Auntie daWn get
around to selling the full line, others may hunt them down and sell them,
but this is your chance to have one of the very first! (You should see the
ornaments.....heheheh. I do NOT have any of those.)  I will take the orders
in as they come. When mine are gone, ya have to be patient. (Heck, this
works for Apple, might as well work it for basset crap.)

See a picture here.
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/bassetslave/Slobberfest%202010/
While there, please look at the Peppino pin and big guy basset hat. Then add
a picture of me on the Yellow Brick Road or one of me and Rusty with the
Wicked Witch that has become a cartoon image.

Thanks much.  I may ask a lot, but really try to have good basset crap!

QPt