[Dailydrool] Jasmin ,Jade with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jun 17 06:41:56 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good day all healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, the slaves planned a perfect day for
us on Wednesday 16/6/2010, and this is the day that we all celebrate our
birthdays and gotcha days including Justin and Lilly ATB. The day was so
perfect it was like been at the bridge,

The humans were wonderful; the walks were lots of fun and the food was
every Bassets dream and the variety and amount was so

great with stuff ranging from dried game to our favorite fish dish. This
date was chosen by the slaves to celebrate us as it is a holiday in
South Africa, Youth Day and they would be at home all day. The day is in
remembrance of youth who passed away in 1976

when a march protesting the standard of Bantu Education went wrong.

The only down side was the temperatures which ranged from -2 to + 5
degrees centigrade.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Mariah, Dodger Blue,
Tank, Buddy, Punkin, BeBe and Megan ATB. The slaves will be lighting
candles in there honor. Get well drool been sent to Hope, Veronica, PW
Pauline, Maggie, Betsy, Piper, Miss Shelby and Elder Clara.

The slave Johnathan has finally caught up with all the drools and has
told us that he will come home +_ 13.00 tomorrow so that we can be
walked early before the cold sets in.

Jade must have added a few kilos yesterday

Jasmin do not care about the kilos give me more

Justin and Lilly ATB we were watching over the sisters while they
enjoyed themselves.

Slaves Johnathan and William.